What do Worcester Learning Zone students have to say about our services?
- [My daughter] loves the lessons and came out bouncing yesterday saying that she could do algebra with no difficulty. She says she is really enjoying the lessons and Holly must certainly be very good at teaching. Please pass these comments on as I do forget to say these sorts of things at the end of the day! I have a happy child who looks forward to the tutor hour each week!
My First Time
- My son had a great first tutor/getting to know you lesson with Tina . He has learning difficulties, special needs with ASD traits , emotional attachment disorder and sensory processing difficulties so was a big thing for him to have a positive educational experience , which he doesn’t’ get from his school unfortunately. A bit of maths, numbers and a cushion fight and a very happy child who cant wait to go back next week .Highly recommend them as they find the right the right tutor for your child.
A* Maths GCSE
- Hi Carys, I would like to thank you for your hard work and help, which has resulted in me not only improving my maths but achieving an A* in my maths GCSE. I’m going to study maths at A-level. Thank you again for everything!
Pie Chart Fan
- Briony is still so excited about the whole thing. I have genuinely never seen a child so excited about pie charts as she was last week – the lessons are certainly having a huge impact on her confidence already.
- [My tutor] has a warm and understanding approach and my confidence in the two subjects in which she tutors me has increased substantially, along with a marked improvement in my understanding.
Full of Praise
- Cannot recommend Worcester Tutors enough. I am a PGCE student and was having a real panic about my maths skills test. I had some extra tutoring and a lot of moral support and managed to pass my test first time! Thank you!!! You have been my maths saviour!
- [Carys] has begun tutoring my 10 year old son in mathematics, covering a wide range of topics. During this time, my little boy has shown improved confidence in the subject at school, showing his improved ability. He also looks forward and enjoys his lessons!
We are proud of the high quality service we provide and thank our students, past and present, for their kind words. The originals of all testimonials can be seen on request.